President: Nathan Gregg
Past-President: Jessica Spencer
Vice President: Kyle Drenon
Secretary: Rachael Snow
Treasurer: Landon Lewis
Current Sponsorships Liason (Business): Nathan Gregg
New Sponsorships Developer: Rachael Johnson
Temporary Website Project Manager: Jessica Spencer
Newsletter Editor: Branden Schwab
Responder to Facebook Messages: Nathan Gregg
Forwarder of Info@Emails: Rachael Snow
Reminding leadership of Board Meetings: Rachael Johnson
Reminding leadership of Slideshow Updates: Nathan Gregg
Social Media Editor: Kyle Drenon
Memberships: Wesley Noble
Advocacy & Outreach: Landon Lewis
Meetings & Events: Megan Wagler
Students: Nathan Gregg (temporary)
Website: Brian Ash
Communications: Branden Schwab
• Board members, committee chairs, and any interested members are encouraged to attend any board meetings
• They are the second Monday of every month at 5:30 at Hotel Vandivort and usually last 1-2 hours
• Board members may vote in private at the beginning or end of board meetings
• First Week of the Month
-Meetings Committee finalizes details & posts events, making available to Communications
-All Committees send any info (if needed) to Communications for newsletter updates
• Second Week of the Month
-Communications starts, tests, and sends group newsletter
• Third Week of the Month
-Meeting is the third Wednesday
• Account Login information for the following accounts is on the Board Folder on Google Drive
• Mailchimp, GoDaddy, Gmail, Instagram, Square*, Xero*
• We have an email@example.com email
• We have emails for @meetings @students @communications @memberships @leadership @board
• Board members can update who gets what of those emails on our Go Daddy account
• When you reply to an info@email, be sure to include it in your response
• Anyone on Springfield Creatives board or committees is encouraged to use Slack for regular communication. Committee chairs may need to train new committee members who are unfamiliar with Slack on how to use, and if you know they don’t use it regularly, maybe look with them about making sure they at least get an email notification when they are mentioned, so they can get a link to the conversation and follow.
• If a message concerns a whole committees, type it in their channel
• If a message is for a specific person and may not concern a whole channel, direct message them instead
• Use #leadership and the secret #board channels for group organizational things.
• Save @channel notifications for times when you really need everyone to review your important message really soon. It is disabled in the #general channel.
• To set reminders for your committee, type “/remind #committee” (or @person) followed by what you want to remind them of and when.
• We now have integrations on #calendar and #info-email
• There is one main Springfield Creatives folder on Google Drive that has all committee information within.
• There is a board folder that should only be shared with current (and past?) board members that has financials and sponsorship info
• Committees should keep as many documents as possible organized on Drive, and link to them in Slack, so that we retain all info and can look back after the committee has turned over to the next year
We owe tons of thanks to our wonderful sponsors! Their generous support enables our community to keep growing and Springfield Creatives to do what we do.
View All Sponsors
Become A Sponsor