Are you a self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver with a “we’re all in this together” attitude? Are you passionate about connecting 417-landers to what’s best and what’s next in our community, helping them to fully enjoy their life in 417-land? Are you looking for opportunities for growth and advancement based on your individual strengths?
Are you a dynamic designer that thrives on building upon and enhancing a company’s brand?
If so, we’re hiring and could use someone like you as our Brand Designer!
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Own the design aesthetic of the 417 Brand and all of its assets through dynamic design, high impact marketing efforts and videography.
Primary Functions of the Position—Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Create new branding and design concepts that fit the demographic and accurately and strongly represent the 417 brand.
• Design all collateral for 417 events, contests, promotions and sweepstakes while maintaining brand quality and consistency.
• Visual storytelling through multimedia assets and videography for various projects including maximizing website content and events.
• Copywriting for 417 campaigns including creative headlines, calls to action, ad copy, etc.
• Design internal company collateral.
• Maximize the essence of live events through photo support and create compelling recaps to tell the story of the event to sponsors, participants and event attendees.
• Create and coordinate fulfillment of collateral for direct mailings, social media, event invitations, postcards, envelopes, billboards, business cards, name tags and more.
• Maintain knowledge of and utilize CRM system as a method of communication to improve internal efficiency and effectiveness.
• Support Audience Development and Sales teams in any design needs.