The Alchemedia Project
What do writers do?
They take incredible amounts of words spoken in meetings, read in briefing documents, and piled up in various ways and simplify them down to a well chosen few.
The right words written well can provoke, excite, rally, and actually force people into action. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH. I HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO FIGHT. ALL WE HAVE TO FEAR IS FEAR ITSELF. I AM GROOT.
Writers instantly strike up a relationship with a total stranger and treat them like somebody they know.
Writers make sense.
From briefs and outlines, writers create an understanding between the reader and the product.
Writers must know the client, know the product, know the competition and know the marketplace.
Writers are word wranglers.
Often the most wild, unbroken words make the message sparkle most.
At The Alchemedia Project, all writers will
• Possess medical-grade enthusiasm for verbal communication
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create great ideas
• Translate ideas into effective messages across mediums that may include digital, print and motion
• Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand and style guidelines
• Juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Have a “yes and” work ethic and positive attitude
• Work with creative directors, art directors and account service to problem solve via copy content
• Deliver work in a timely manner that allows for internal feedback
• Make everything they touch better