We see you …
You’re the kind of person that LOVES making cool stuff.
You have always loved the idea of working for a think tank type start up where your creativity is needed.
And you thrive in an environment where you’re getting to work with and research a WIDE variety of technologies and ideas because working on one thing to you is well …
B O R I N G!
If we’ve pegged you in just the first few sentences of this job posting … then DEFINITELY check out the job description below and let’s chat!
(If you’re concerned with the perks and benefits and what the organizational structure/philosophy is – we get it – scroll down to check them out – then scroll back up to see what you’ll be doing while enjoying all the pizazz of being a part of Llama Nation.)
Position: Creativist – Experimental Projects Division
– The position would be part-time (20hours/week), beginning ASAP.
– The ideal candidate for this position is a motivated digital generalist with a wide range of skills, including digital marketing, design, media, retail, eCommerce, and more. Experience and interest in apparel design, print publications, and/or videography would be highly beneficial.
– Duties may include communications, project management, documentation, design, photography and/or videography, photo/video editing.
– Working in-office during core hours would be expected, but schedule could be flexible and some work could be done remotely.
– G-Suite (Google Documents, Sheets, Forms, etc)
– Basic knowledge of CMS and eCommerce systems, such as WordPress, BigCommerce, Shopify, etc.
– Basic understanding of social media management and digital marketing
– Basic understanding of paper printing and apparel manufacturing
– Photography / Videography
– Photo / Video Editing
– Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe Illustrator
– Adobe In-Design
– Adobe After Effects
– Adobe Premiere
– Adobe Lightroom
– Mailchimp / Klaviyo
Why it’s Awesome Being a Llama
Teammates and leaders that connect with and empower you
Unlimited Coffee and (mostly) healthy snacks
Full transparency from all levels of leadership
Personal Development Library
Llama Birthday lunches
Monthly team lunches
Ping Pong table and Oculus VR and the occasional appearance of retro gaming systems
Creative Commons area with comfy chairs and couches
BENEFITS & PERKS
Insurance: We offer excellent group health insurance plans for you and your family, as well as life, dental, and vision insurance options.
Fitness: We encourage all of our Llamas to take care of themselves both inside and outside of the office by reimbursing up to $25 per month for gym/fitness memberships.
Food: Llamas love food. So naturally, we have food-related perks. We have built relationships with several local farmers that provide fresh, locally-produced milk, meat, eggsetra (see what I did there). We also have an onsite catering company for easy access to healthy meals (It’s incredible!) delivered right to your desk.
Gadgetry: We provide our Llamas with MacBook Pros for both in-office and home use. If you’d like, we also provide convertible standing desks. Don’t want the gadgetry perk to stop there? We also are able to extend our discounts at the Apple Store and Staples to our Citizens.
Financial: We also offer a 401k savings plan.
About Classy Llama
Why do we exist?
We cultivate powerful, caring people who drive value for those around us.
How do we behave?
We are loving people who operate with courageous integrity and passionate ownership.
What do we do?
We build, maintain, and grow eCommerce solutions for our clients.
Classy Llama is an agency of a different breed. Despite our playful name, we could not be more serious about the level of integrity, excellence, and commitment we bring to our clients. Our passion is to help merchants leverage technology to sustainably grow and build their business. We serve our clients through digital commerce consulting, marketing, design, development, and support. With over 125 commerce sites and 400+ customizations and integrations under our belt, our team of commerce veterans has what it takes to create great digital experiences.