Digital Marketing Assistant
PFI Western Store
PFI Western Store has experienced continued growth in our e-commerce channel and we are adding a new position to our e-commerce team. We are a creative, team oriented group of professionals that work together to drive online and in-store traffic and build and positive and engaging customer experience. We are a people company first and love our western lifestyle. With that passion, part of our team’s goal is to leverage technology to enhance providing positive customer service. We have our own BootDaddy brand and product collections that continue to grow and increase brand penetration.
The ideal person will have to be a team player, be creative, very positive minded and dependable. It requires the ability to multi-task and works multiple deadlines and has technical competence, skills and experience to manage the responsibilities below.
• Monitor SEO Onsite Rankings for Landings Pages and Keywords (SEM Rush)
• Review, recommend and execute onsite content and code update to improve site rank authority and keyword ranks.
• Monitor Google Webmaster Tools to review for 404 page errors
• Maintain static (visible to site visitors) and dynamic site map (submitted to Google)
• Manage and optimize products feeds i.e. Google PLA, Nextopia Search and Facebook. We use
Godatafeed.com to syndicate our product feeds.
• Review Google Merchant Store to resolve product diagnostic errors.
• Review Google PLA’s looking for opportunities to increase conversions and acquire new customers.
We have a management company that optimizes our PLA’s . You would work with a company to
maintain our ROAS goals.
• Assist with managing video ad campaigns; ad placement, tracking ROI/ROAS and research of new video ad placement opportunities.
• Research new customer acquisition opportunities to drive local in-store and online line traffic.
Conversion Rate Optimization
• Review Abandoned Cart rates and implement strategies to create conversions using onsite personalization platforms and trigger emails
• Manage, maintain monitor, optimize trigger, series and product emails for online and brick mortar channels that encourage customer retention.
• A/B testing on website
• Our Ecommerce platform is Magento Open Source. One of this positions focus is ensure we leverage the potential of all third-party platforms and Magento Extensions. Here is a list of the primary platforms we currently utilize.
o Nextopia Search
o Teamwork CRM to leverage store customer engagement
• Assist with creation of online campaign landing, promotion, contest and information pages on the
• Setup Contests and execute the technical aspects of store and online promotions…
• Manage and add coupons to coupon websites.
Email Marketing (dotdigital)
• Setup and code custom and templated email campaigns (requires a base knowledge of HTML)
• Review opportunities to leverage email marketing platform features to increase customer engagement, lifetime value and repeat orders. Increase return on platform investment.
• List management, adding new subscribers from all channels and contest to our Email Marketing Platform Dotdigital.
• List hygiene review of bounce lists, unsubscribes, sending reputation.
• Assist with merchandising website and landing pages for promotional campaigns.
• Be part of the creative planning team to assist with brainstorming and executing promotions.
• Assist with developing online promotion campaigns