Director of web strategy and development
Missouri State University is accepting applications for a director of web strategy and development for marketing and communications administration.
• Manage and lead web strategy and development
• Provide system-wide leadership in planning, organizing, and directing the design, functionality, and security of the university’s web site
• Oversee the coordinated development, communication, and implementation of web projects, policies, and procedures
• Oversee accessibility of the university’s web site for all users
Assure the web strategy and development department:
• Collaborates with web developers and web users to understand and meet the information needs of users
• Provides research and adoption of effective design strategies
• Provides resources and consulting services
For required qualifications and application procedures: http://jobs.missouristate.edu/postings/42321 or call (417) 836-4683.
Pay Grade: 47. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse student and community populations.
Employment will require a criminal background check at University expense.
EO/AA/M/F/VETERANS/DISABILITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION/GENDER IDENTITY EMPLOYER AND INSTITUTION.