Event Management & Leasing
Primary Role: Role – Event Management
– Plan, manage, and execute all aspects of Farmers Park events to include concept development, planning, marketing, day-of coordination, overall event management, logistics, budget management, programming, implementation, and analysis.
– Contract with various outside organizations, herein referred to as “Hosts,” for use of Farmers Park facilities to include planning, day-of coordination, overall event management, logistics, implementation, and analysis.
Event Management DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Complete event pro-forma for all Host events for Farmers Park review and approval.
– Event pro-forma analysis for profitability, expense tracking, and bill back of time.
– Maintain proper liability insurance, and liquor licensing.
– Obtain required City of Springfield Special Event Permit from Hosts.
– Coordinate placement of promotional banners on-site with Farmers Park Facilities and to remove all promotional materials within 24 hours of event.
– Distribute promotional materials to all on-site retailers according to Farmers Park’s direction on Tenant contact. Care must be taken to not “over-engage” FP tenants.
– Share event information and promotions on social media.
– Maintain mailing list and provide proper notification of all events to surrounding residential neighbors.
– Respond to any nuisance complaints immediately upon receipt.
– Provide the proper organization and resources to be a success in whatever Host goals may be; attendance, fundraising, fun, or uniqueness.
-Provide premium and professional services to all Farmers Park Hosts, guests, tenants, and neighbors.
Secondary Role: Property Management
– Promotes community and leases apartments to perspective residents and maintains effective follow-up systems. Develops and maintains professional relocation contacts. Responsible for maintaining all community leases, resident files, traffic, rental, marketing reports, box scores, and all related records. Maintains current competition information.
– Work with Property Management and Controller/ Asset Managers to accurately record and bill all tenant charges (residential and commercial) on a timely basis.
– Maintenance of all records in the property management system relating to updates for changes in tenants, owners, properties and other related vendor information with coordination from property manager.
– Population of Financial reporting documents (OneSheet) to be reported to Controller for review and distribution.
– Handles all prospect traffic, i.e.; phone, written and walk-in, in a way to maximize current and future occupancy.
– Processes applications and verifications for approval of Community Manager.
– Prepares and processes all related pre-move-in paperwork and renewal leases.
– Conducts regular market surveys of competition for review of management.
– Updates rental software program each day. Prepares all weekly and monthly rental and traffic reports for Mangers review.
– Provides information to various relocation departments, Realtors, and agencies regarding community and rates.
– Assists in resident retention programs and public relations activities
– Provides additional office duties as needed.
– Pre-qualify all prospects, presents apartments, and then closes.
– Inspects curb appeal, offices, model and target units daily.
– Inspects move-in units prior to move-in.
– Thoroughly completes all assignments in a professional and timely manner.
– Learn and comply with company policies and procedures.
– Performs duties of Director in their absence.
– Performs other duties as assigned.