As a Graphic Design Intern you will have the opportunity to flex your creative muscles with conceptualizing and producing graphic materials for the organization. You should be someone who is detail-oriented, have lots of creative energy and driven to produce results. You will assist with graphic design and implementation across the organization in collaboration with the Graphic Designer. This includes creative brand campaigns, marketing collateral design, educational collateral design and branded organizational solutions.
What YOU will be responsible for:
* Creates innovative, high quality products including graphic designs and layouts for print and digital platforms on a constant basis to best promote Integrity’s brand and objectives.
* Assists in production of videos and slides for presentations.
* Assists and updates all printed materials, videos, and slides proactively.
* Excellent team member, able to take direction well and contribute positively to overall work environment and performance of the team.
* Be receptive to feedback from Graphic Designer, copywriters, Executive Director of Education & Organizational Development, company ownership, and organizational stakeholders. Be willing to make revisions as needed.
* Assists Graphic Designer in other areas as needed.
Experience & Education YOU should possess:
* Actively pursuing bachelor’s degree in graphic design, a closely related field, or a recent graduate.
* Adobe Suite (especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat) and MS Word and PowerPoint experience is required.
ONLY CANDIDATES SUBMITTING A PORTFOLIO WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please submit a PDF portfolio or provide a link to a website if you have an online digital portfolio. Individual projects preferred. Please keep group projects to a minimum.