We are seeking a Jr. Designer who is passionate about great design and its role in the world of advertising. Who can develop design work for innovative concepts across multiple types of media. Someone who relentlessly tries to improve their skills and actively seeks education, feedback and coaches to make their work better. Who strives to remain current and expand their skill set to meet the evolving needs of our clients. And also responds well to constructive feedback and keeps going back time and time again to make their designs as good as they can be.
• Work with art directors & copywriters to ideate multiple concepts that meet the goals of the creative brief.
• Develop designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality across multiple channels
• Present concepts and ideas to the creative team.
• Begin to work with Project Managers to monitor concept designs through production and adhere to client budget, timelines and learn about the production process.
• Bachelors degree in Design or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 1+ year digital design experience (internships included)
• Strong sense of layout, brand integrity and photography
• Strong understanding of typography
• Ability to design for the web and an understanding of grid layouts for responsive design
• Thorough command of the Adobe CS toolkit (basic animation skills is a plus)
• Must be organized, efficient and pay close attention to details while handling multiple tasks.
• Beginning to develop communication skills, with the ability to take direction and explain design rationale.