WebArc Technologies is a web development and consulting firm with two locations, Springfield, MO and Logan, UT. We are seeking a senior web developer with passion and experience designing and developing new websites and taking care of existing sites.
We are looking for a creative technologist who wants to learn on a daily basis, takes pride in developing highly usable, intuitive web applications and hope to change the world via technology.
No recruiters or offshore firms.
- Strategic thinkers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy a highly collaborative work environment
- Desire and ability to learn on a daily basis
- Firm understanding of object-oriented programming
- Believes this is a craft, not just a job
- PHP (Zend, Symfony) or other MVC framework
- Experience with web CMS such as Magento, WordPress, etc…
- LESS, SASS, etc.
- Git, SVN or other version control system
Nice to have:
- Familiar with using Jira or other task or project-based systems
- Ability to write unit tests
- Jasper reports preferred but not required
- Will have live URLs of your work to reference: GitHub or online portfolio
- Must be able to collaborate effectively
- Must be a proactive communicator
- Must be able to get to extreme detail
- Likely an excellent writer
Must have a passion for all things web, learning every day and working with a creative, awesome team.
Will probably love Mtn. Dew, Red Bull or JD Single Barrel (outside of work of course)