Recruitment Advertising Specialist
Penmac Staffing - Corporate
Would you like to use your knowledge of advertising media and your superior organization and communication skills to help connect job seekers with great job opportunities? Penmac Staffing is now seeking a full-time Recruitment Advertising Specialist to join the Penmac corporate marketing team in downtown Springfield. This person will coordinate with Penmac managers and advertising outlets to research, recommend, and buy media for recruitment advertising.
• Communicate with managers in over 35 branch offices regarding their quickly-changing recruitment needs and advertising budgets, while providing excellent customer service
• Build contacts and relationships with advertising representatives from a variety of media (newspaper, radio, TV, outdoor, online, etc.) in multiple markets
• Work with branch office staff to write classified recruitment ads, as well as communicate needs for display ads and other advertising art with marketing team
• Ensure ads are placed in a timely and accurate manner, in conjunction with the corporate marketing team
• Design display ads and other documents using Adobe InDesign and/or Illustrator
• Proactively recommend recruitment solutions in conjunction with forecasting needs based on results of previous campaigns, and historical trends within the company
• Keep up with the newest trends and tools in employee recruitment, in both traditional and online media
• Process invoices and track advertising spending
• Miscellaneous marketing and recruitment-related tasks as assigned (such as assisting with events and other large “all-hands-on-deck” projects).
• Bachelors or Associates degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
• 2-4 years minimum of solid work history in a related field required; related experience in an educational setting will be considered.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including superior grammar and spelling ability.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, especially Word and Excel, internet, and email are required. Office 365 and SharePoint a plus.
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail required.
• Experience in recruitment advertising, media buying, and/or human resources preferred, but we are willing to train in some areas.
• Graphic design experience, including proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and other Adobe Creative Suite products required.
• Must be adaptable and flexible—willing to go with the flow while prioritizing tasks based on deadlines.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week), Monday-Friday. There is some flexibility with start and end times, but being present in the office every weekday is required. Pay is based on experience.
About Penmac Staffing
Founded in 1988, Penmac Staffing is America’s largest employee-owned staffing company, and offers free help finding a job. Penmac is based in Springfield, Missouri and currently operates 35 branches in 9 states. Penmac is an Equal Opportunity Employer.