Inspired by exceptional things found in unexpected places, Rated SGF celebrates films and artists that challenge our assumptions. Each screening seeks to create an authentic connection, blurring the boundary between storyteller and audience.
In partnership with the Film & Media Association of Springfield, Downtown Springfield Association (DSA) manages the Rated SGF Film Festival. DSA seeks qualified applicants for its social media position.
The successful candidate will demonstrate competency in and passion for the following areas:
1) Navigating digital content management systems (WordPress, etc.)
2) AP style
3) Creating eye-catching design for social media graphics
4) Social media strategy and management principles
5) The film industry and filmmakers
This intern will assist DSA staff in digital marketing for Rated SGF, including:
1) Recognition of sponsors on social media
2) Onsite social media support during the event
3) Prepare a comprehensive social media marketing plan across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
4) Attend Rated SGF committee meetings as available
Early November 2018 through end of March
Rated SGF takes place on March 22 & 23, 2019
10-15 hours per week (about 250 hours in total)
This is an unpaid internship that will help you make invaluable connections in the local community–helping you land a top notch job post graduation. In addition, academic credit and flexible work locations can be arranged.
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to Bethany Bell at email@example.com before Nov. 9.