What you’ll do:
Design creative, functional websites and then develop them to look responsively pixel-perfect. If you can pitch in for other digital design work around the office, we’d love that too.
Who you are:
– A team player ready to join a tight-knit, dynamic group.
– Someone who can work effectively on multiple, simultaneous projects and handle the pressure of deadlines with ease.
– A creative designer with a commitment to responsive design principles.
– A proactive and honest communicator.
– A constant learner interested in continually expanding your skill set.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related field
– UX/UI Design abilities
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
– Skilled at developing responsive interfaces with semantic HTML and CSS
– Familiarity with CSS-preprocessors (SASS, etc.)
– Ability to test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices
– Experience with analytics solutions and developing for search engine optimization
– Familiarity designing for Google Ads and Facebook Ads
Benefits and Perks:
– Competitive compensation based on experience
– Unlimited paid vacation
– Autonomous work environment including work-from-home options
– Health insurance
– Retirement savings
Please send your resume, portfolio and development examples* to:
Chris Jarratt, Creative Director | Partner