Comedian, Account Executive
I am a fresh face to Springfield, but I am extremely excited to meet people and dive into the creative scene here.
First and foremost, I am a comedian. Here's a basic summary of my work up to this point in life: I have...
- Been creating comedic YouTube content for 6 years, including sketches, music videos, and a personality web series.
- Produced and performed a 45 minute comedy special/short film hybrid
- Directed and produced a live lip sync battle/sketch comedy show for three years. This involved writing, creating/managing a writers room, working with a theatre company to produce the show, and directing/producing 8-10 sketches in a 3 month period. We received 500+ people in attendance each year.
- Performed as a comedian in two Branson shows
- One year of extremely intensive improv training from coaches in LA, KC, and SGF
- Written and produced two comedy music albums
- Magic tricks
- Strong opinions on ginger ale
Academically, I have a degree in Communications/video production.
Professionally, I currently work at KOLR-10 as an Account Executive. If you want to know more about that, just ask. I have a pretty decent understanding of the TV/Digital advertising space.
If you'd like to talk for any reason, don't hesitate to reach out to me!
- Content & Copywriting
- Media Production
- Accepting New Projects
- Seeking a Mentor
Silver and Gold Level Sponsors
We owe tons of thanks to our wonderful sponsors! Their generous support enables our community to keep growing and Springfield Creatives to do what we do.